Thursday, September 16, 2010

and the Sommer name lives on...

It looks like Kent is going to have a little buddy.

I guess that's not obvious in this shot, but I didn't want to expose the poor little guy on the world wide web. Actually, he probably wouldn't mind; he didn't want to show us much more than that during the ultrasound. Baby Sommer ended up doing a somersault so he was face down, lying on his head. Even when the doctor tried to get a good angle on his face, he covered it with his arms. He was not having anything besides displaying his manhood.

Either way, it was 100% clear that it's a BOY!


Kent's going to have his little soccer player and I'm going to dress him in things like this to show my support.


We're excited to meet little Torres in January.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aw, congrats! I LOVE that my oldest is a boy. He can look after his little sisters...

Darby Family said...

Yay for baby Torres!!! Can't wait to meet your little Latino baby.

Lark said...

Congrats! So excited for you guys!

The last Unicorn said...

yeah!!!! boys are awesome :)

kristib said...

Yay! Boys are so fun. Congrats.

Whitny said...

A boy. Oh that is awesome. You must know that I love the boys.
Ok that reminds me... I need your address email me.
whitny@pinnaclechandler.com