Friday, January 15, 2010

you have to start somewhere, right?

Rachel (who I trust with anything related to photography) posted a little something about some art/photo classes coming to LA, so I clicked on the link, did some research and signed up. It took very little convincing since I'd been looking for something like this; a short informational class that won't let my gift from Santa go to waste. I'm sure I won't become a world-class photographer in one day, but I will at least know how to use my camera better.

Click here for details.

Doesn't it look fun?!

5 comments:

ChelseaSpilsbury said...

I still think the shots Nicole took of Greg's cousin Rachel and her family by the beach are some of the loveliest I've ever seen. A friend of ours has taken her class and said it is all the rave! I am BEYOND jealous of you Nellie. You better Snap your heart out for me okay!!!

Kari said...

this looks really cool...and it's in the same building I work in...very tempting.

Paige said...

Can't wait to see all your work developing this talent.

Amy said...

Which classes are you taking? I've been wanting to take one. I've had my camera for a few years now and still don't know what I'm doing. Looks like fun!

kentandnellie said...

I'm taking the Photo 101 Crash Course and the Photoshop 101 and Illustrator 101 classes. I would take all of them if I could! The pattern and card making Illustrator classes look great too. So hard to decide.