We haven't received our wedding photos yet, but our photographer, Rachel Thurston, posted some on her blog today. If you're interested, you can check them out at:
http://www.rachelthurston.blogspot.com/
If anyone is in the market for a great photographer, I highly recommend Rachel. Not only is she talented, she is also down to earth, fun and someone you'd want around to document your meaningful life experiences. She is genuinely happy for you and has a gift for capturing priceless moments. Thank you, Rachel!
Beauty School Drop Out
9 years ago

9 comments:
Yeah! They look amazing! I love your dress! And your hair is so much darker than I remember it but I love it! It makes me just want to get married all over again! I also love your new house--or should I say, old-new house!
I'm glad you finally have a blog too!
Wow! You look amazing! I am in love with your pictures! I'm sure it was a beautiful day. How exciting to have a little fixerupper that is soo fun! Welcome to the blogging world Nellie!
I'm so glad you've finally made it to blogger! You'll love it and hate it! The pics are amazing and your little house is going to be beautiful! I LOVE THE BATHROOM!! Enjoy your life...hopefully, we'll get to see you soon...whenever that is! Take care and keep blogging...or facebooking! :-)
It was so good to see you Nellie! Congratulations! You're house looks like quite an adventure, but what's been done so far looks great!
CONGRATS! I was so happy to see that you got married! SUPER cute house! Can your new in-laws come do that to my house! Where did they find the time!
amazing wedding, amazing photos, amazing couple. i'm sad i missed it!!!
I am blushing...but you do know the more beautiful the people the more beautiful the photo?
ps. feel free to drag and drop any of your photos from my blog onto your blog....I don't mind, especially when you are giving me a plug.
missing your face! cute house!!
Those pictures are amazing Nellie and I loved the music video!! So fun!
i'm still sad that i wasn't there to support you on your special day. argh for out-of-town-ness. BUT the photos make me feel like i was there. your photograph did a terrific job of capturing your beauty and the beauty of that special day. congrats!
Post a Comment