Friday, February 17, 2012

if money wasn't an object...

I'd live here.

















This house is beautiful and literally 5 blocks from our apartment. Talk about rags to riches in the same neighborhood. It's a mere 12.5 million dollars so we won't be moving in any time soon, but I can admire from afar. I've actually been inside of the house. Soon after Win was born I went for a jog and the owner was standing outside and I told him I thought his house was beautiful and he asked me if I wanted a tour of the inside. Could I say no? No, I could not. Lest you think I was being completely crazy, his wife was there and she showed me around. They were really nice.


I'm not even going to try to describe it, but know that they have artifacts in that home that are like 900 years old from around the world. Yeah. It was fantastic. They even have a massage room and home movie theater. And the views? Here, see for yourself:

Seal Beach House

Amazing.

I think it would be the perfect starter home. I'm pretty sure Kent would agree.

2 comments:

Kenny said...

Our realtor posted this listing on facebook a little while ago. So of course I immediately sent the info to Brock and told him to make it happen.

I'm still waiting.

Lark said...

Wow. That is pretty impressive. A girl can dream, right?