Our boy is Davy Crockett for Halloween. The inspiration? A coon hat we found on sale at Gymboree. The rest just sort of came to us after looking at Davy Crockett pictures online. My mom sewed the fringe onto the onesie and I made his pouch which happens to be the perfect size for his pacifier. He also has a "bear skin" belt on with a claw - so tough. The shoes were given to me at shower and they made perfect moccasinesque footwear.
Kent and I joined in on the frontier theme, but Win was the star.
He's not feeling well tonight, but we got to show him off at the Trunk or Treat on Saturday.
Happy Halloween!
Beauty School Drop Out
9 years ago








3 comments:
Thanks for sharing these adorable pictures.
Win's outfit is amazing. I love the fringe. Great idea! Oh and you guys look pretty good too. ;)
Sooo cute! Looks like you love to see his chubs because so many of your pictures are of him in his diaper. That's how I love to see my babies too! They are so kissable!
Post a Comment