Monday, April 25, 2011

sunday best

We did it, we took our first ever Easter family photos. When I was little we always got new dresses for Easter Sunday and my dad would take pictures right before or after church. In keeping with tradition, Win got a special Easter tie. Since he doesn't have any siblings yet, I thought we could all sort of match. Cheesy? Maybe, but I enjoyed it.






(really happy with Uncle Lance our photographer)


I love Easter and the hope it brings. I'm glad we were able to spend time with both of our families this weekend and I'm grateful for the new little man that has joined Kent and me. We are truly blessed.

3 comments:

Matt said...

My head exploded from cuteness overload.

Paige said...

great pictures. You're such a cute family. Love the matching ensembles. It is never warm here for Easter so I gave up on matching in cute spring clothes.
(i like Kent's fake lean on the bush.)

Whitny said...

awe. that is so sweet. What a darling little man.