Our good friends, Rachel and Grant, visited us in the hospital the day after Winston's birth and Rachel shot a few photos. They are priceless images that we could never have captured ourselves. (This is the same Rachel that shot our wedding. She is super talented and ready to have a sweet baby of her own.)
Winston Kent Sommer
February 1, 2011
7 lbs. 10 oz.
19 inches
















9 comments:
Beautiful pictures! You all look great in these photos! Especially little Win!
That was me, Jenny...not Anonymous!
The pictures are gorgeous! I especially love the last four. Hope you guys are adjusting ok.
Perfect.
Love you guys! When we get home from Utah next week I am coming over to see that baby in person. You can't stop me! Well, you could...but I hope you won't. :)
Nellie you look fantastic. Congrats, congrats.
So so so cute! Keep the pictures coming of sweet baby Win!
Oh!!!! this is such a winner this little guy.
Love you three. A LOT.
Post a Comment