Tuesday, November 3, 2009

superman surprise

I had no idea that I married CLARK Kent. Dang. I knew I was lucky,
but Superman? Jackpot.


I found out that Kent doesn't really need glasses or contacts, it's just a front. He also doesn't need to go to the gym to pump iron, he's naturally one strong guy. He just wants me to think he needs the exercise. Incidentally, he can also fly. Why do we even buy airline tickets? I wish I would have known about this ability before we went to Europe, we could have saved a lot of money.

I'm so glad I discovered Kent's true identity on Halloween.
I really scored.


1 comment:

K. Laura said...

You guys are too cute! I LOVE the things you get Kent to do!!! (I'm remembering the Greek dancing...) I can't even get Matt to dress up for Halloween, much less pull off a couples costume this creative. You've got a great imagination!