
My canteen is blue and has Kent's law firm inscribed on it (thank you, Bremer, Whyte, Brown and O'Meara). Luckily, it doesn't leave that steely taste in my mouth like the ones my mom and dad had while growing up. You know, the round ones that you carried around your neck at Girl's Camp that were probably 30+ years old? Metal water bottles have come a long way.
I would also like to purchase this -->
Unfortunately, Kent doesn't love the environment enough to spend $179.99 on a fancy trash/recycle can. I believe he said something like, "Can't we just put two regular trash cans in the kitchen? One for recycling and one for trash?"
Practical, but not as pretty.
We also read an article about baby diapers and their impact on the environment, so when we have kids, we might go for these -->

Crazy? Probably.


3 comments:
Wouldn't recommend the cloth diapers...unless you enjoy swishing diapers in the toilet 10 times a day to clean them off. ;-)
I had a friend do diaper delivery, she didn't have to wash off the messy ones herself. I've seen some pretty snazzy cloth diapers and inserts. I think we would have tried it had I thought about it with baby #1 or 2. Seems like it saves money too.
That is a pretty trash can.
My sister in law is a cloth diaper user for her babies. You would die they look strait from Anthropologie. Very designer. I love the convenience of huggies though too much to switch.
Post a Comment