Wednesday, March 18, 2009

the apple pan

If you're craving a burger and you want to feel like you're living in 1947, visit the Apple Pan in Santa Monica. Kent's mom told us about this place and it is delicious, and when I say delicious, I mean delicious in the most simplistic, all-American way. They serve burgers, fries and apple pie. It doesn't get more 1950s dineresque than that. The burger Kent and I order includes: a beef patty, cheddar cheese, a slab of lettuce, pickles and hickory bbq/ketchup sauce. I think that's it and it is so good. I just ate lunch, but I could go for a hamburger right about now.

The Menu.

The Burger.

The Experience.

If you're in the area and need a place to eat and some eating partners, Kent and I would be happy to you join you at the Apple Pan.

5 comments:

becky said...

Yummy! Wish I could come with you!

Paige said...

Mom took me there -- it is a great place.

Katie said...

Sounds so good! Burgers in Puerto Rico are scary. I don't think Zach will eat another burger again, LOL.

Tiffany said...

I LOVE Apple Pan. The best part is that they are just down the street from my work and house!

Melly Mel said...

That sounds fabulous. I love old diners like that. They are so wholesome. I will totally try that place out. Usually they have good grilled cheese?? :)

PS - the word verification is "breast"... you should really talk to someone about this...